
Here we are, another year passed. My youngest, my "baby" is a year old. I simply can't believe that in a matter of days she will be toddling around the house all on her own. On Valentine's Day she took 4-5 steps all on her own. Only V and I were the ones to see it, and I'll never forget the excitement in V's voice as she pointed and shouted "Mommy! Sophie is walking all by herself!"

Our dear little Sophie,
You continue to enrich our lives daily with your funny faces, high-pitched squeals, slobbery kisses, and priceless cuddling.
You have brought so much joy to not only our lives, but your sissy's too. My daily prayer is that you continue to grow in health and in the Lord. We have been so incredibly blessed to have the privilege of being your parents; raising you, teaching you, and watching you grow. Happy 1st Birthday baby girl, looking forward to many more birthdays to come.
1 comment:
Oh, she is just precious. And blessed, to say the least, to have you and Frank as parents!
Post a Comment