I remember first looking at the clock at just after 6:00 AM. And remembered sitting on a stool in my mom's bathroom, as my sister-in-law (brother's girlfriend at the time) did my make-up. And I believe my dad was pacing because we had to leave to head to the wedding site in Fallbrook.
Then I remember seeing the clock at about 10:15. I realized I would have been in the bridal room at that time... all my girls there, probably having my hair done, overwhelmed with excitement. And I remembered reaching around the door to the bridal room, hiding behind it so not to be seen, and then grasping Frankie's hand. I was SO elated. SO excited. I had no idea at the time that he was crying. Not until I saw the pictures afterwards...

And then saying our vows. Don't remember much about those moments. haha All I remember is staring at Frankie, and his happy eyes. I couldn't believe it was happening. And then it was over and we were kissing. :)

And then, party time! Barely ate my meal, didn't have any cake (other than what was wiped on my face), and never even made it to the 5-tier chocolate fountain. But we had a GREAT time.


Thank you Frankie, for the last six years of marriage. And the last ten years together. You are my best friend, my everything. Thank you for our daughters. Thank you for working hard so that I can stay at home with them. Thank you for loving me the way you do, for your understanding, your compassion, and for taking care of me. Thank you for making me laugh. You make me so happy, and I really see how blessed I am. Blessed to have a husband that loves the Lord first, and loves his wife as Christ loved the church. A husband who knows what it means to lead his family, and is an example for his daughters. I sincerely never loved you more than I do now. THANK YOU for all you do, and have done to make this the best six years of my life. Looking forward to the next 60 years. Happy Anniversary.
1 comment:
AAAAaaaahhhh I absolutely love this :)
Post a Comment