BSF. It's finally here again. Starts September 15th.
Victoria has shed several tears this summer over missing it. Sometimes we would listen to her BSF songs they sang while studying the book of John this last year.... and after about the 2nd or 3rd song she would cover her face and just start crying. Such a genuine cry too. Not whiny. Just tears. And she would try to compose herself long enough to tell me she is sad because she hasn't been to BSF in SO long. She even referred to her two teachers as her grandmas. They'll love to hear that.
And I have definitely not been in the word as much as I would have liked to have been over the summer. I still need the accountability. And it's here! Yaaay! We will be studying the book of Isaiah. Which is totally new. They have never done this study before so it should be interesting.... especially considering Isaiah is all about warning and judgement. Yikes. This could be a very convicting year.... bring it on!
http://www.bsfinternational.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment