Saturday was the Rumble to the Summit 2008 ride, so Frankie and some friends met up together to go on this big harley ride of approximately 4,000 bikes. They ride up past Shaver Lake, have a big bbq up there, listen to live bands, etc all for the Make-A-Wish foundation. Well V and I drove up to Grandma Nancy's in Shaver to hang out and play and wait for dad to show up. And oh my, I don't think she has ever been so dirty... the pictures don't do it justice! She had a blast wandering around, and it was much cooler there than in Fresno. The most fascinating thing there was, of course, the dirt. She threw it, sat in it, poured it on top of herself, shared it with Mom, just couldn't get enough of it. So after the pouring of dirt down the diaper, I decided it was time to call it quits. We stripped her down to give her a bath, and while the bath was warming up, she figured she'd make a few laps around the deck. Yup, we had a good day, can't wait for many more dirty days to come this summer!!
image
Monday, June 23, 2008
A Day in the Dirt
Saturday was the Rumble to the Summit 2008 ride, so Frankie and some friends met up together to go on this big harley ride of approximately 4,000 bikes. They ride up past Shaver Lake, have a big bbq up there, listen to live bands, etc all for the Make-A-Wish foundation. Well V and I drove up to Grandma Nancy's in Shaver to hang out and play and wait for dad to show up. And oh my, I don't think she has ever been so dirty... the pictures don't do it justice! She had a blast wandering around, and it was much cooler there than in Fresno. The most fascinating thing there was, of course, the dirt. She threw it, sat in it, poured it on top of herself, shared it with Mom, just couldn't get enough of it. So after the pouring of dirt down the diaper, I decided it was time to call it quits. We stripped her down to give her a bath, and while the bath was warming up, she figured she'd make a few laps around the deck. Yup, we had a good day, can't wait for many more dirty days to come this summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK....This BY FAR is my most favorite blog you've posted! I love the naked booty and the yellow shovel...I know what to get her for her birthday, the girl loves shovels, and has a very adorable butt!
Post a Comment