image

image

Monday, June 30, 2008

~ Romance at Hume Lake ~

Romance Conference at Hume Lake June 26-29th, 2008.  Something Frankie and I will never forget. It was the most relaxing, romantic and rejuvenating time we have ever spent together.  We left Thursday the 26th, only to arrive to an entourage of Hume Lake staff that immediately greeted us, grabbed all of our luggage and took it up to our room while others served us fresh lemonade and showed us around.  We spent the hour before dinner simply laying in a hammock enjoying the scenery and beautiful weather.  The food was amazing, the speakers unforgettable, and the music phenomenal.  We had picnic lunches in the woods along the streams and on hillsides.  We relaxed by a pool while being served snacks and refreshments.  We enjoyed a love song concert and danced together, we indulged in a 7-course Italian meal for two by candlelight.  And we woke up in the morning to deer outside our window.  AMAZING!  We were so blessed in having the opportunity to enjoy this together and refresh our love for God and each other.  I will email pictures soon.  If any of you are even remotely interested in attending the same conference, we highly recommend it!!  Just ask!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow...I'm so happy that you got to experience Romance weekend...it is highlight for sure. Matt/Nikki/Wendy/Steve & Becki/Jason have all raved...I'm going up this week to see my folks and put Makenna into JrHi camp...I LOVE HUME and what it stands for.
Glad you keep me posted...can hardly wait to see the pictures...
You guys make my heart happy!!!
Love You...all 3 1/2 of you :)
Sandy