
**Barf!**
So of course, as soon as I post a blog about how I'm doing pretty good, not much nausea, etc, then it hits me. The last few days have been kinda hard. Constant nausea and very fatigued. Which I hate that because I feel so unproductive, and it's not like it was the first time- I have a 1 1/2 yr old running around now! Today it took everything in me just to keep my eyes open. I feel like I ran a couple of marathons. And now the nausea- the stinky part is I can't throw up, if I could at least do that, then maybe I would feel better.
There was a commercial on earlier for a pizza place and I literally had to shut my eyes, I could NOT look at the pizza! Which is funny, because it made me remember something when I was pregnant with V: KFC had just come out with their chicken bowls. And that commercial was on ALL the time!! If I watched them show that bowl w/ mashed potatoes, and cheese and corn and fried chicken, oh my gosh.... it would for sure send me running into the bathroom. I would literally change the channel as quick as possible! Ugh... memories...
Anyways, I guess I'm done with my whine session for now. Hopefully it'll be over at 12 weeks just like it was with V! Keep your fingers crossed!!
1 comment:
Oh I remember that all too well! I feel for you BFF!!!!!
Post a Comment