image

image

Monday, June 2, 2008

6 Weeks

Well, 6 weeks into Baby #2 and things are good.  I cannot believe it but I already have a tiny pooch!  I haven't had much nausea, only when I let my stomach get close to empty.  So, I'm having to eat constantly throughout the day.  And the evenings I'm going through the same thing I did with Victoria- nothing sounds good for dinner (which is always my favorite meal!).  So I have been eating a lot of oatmeal and cereal for dinner, but hopefully like last time that'll end after the 1st trimester.  Other than that, I have been really tired.  Wanting to take naps at 10:00 in the morning, and any other time my daughter permits!  :)  

We have our ultrasound scheduled for June 23rd, and that's when we'll get to see a heartbeat, and get a better idea of how far along the baby is.  

That's about it for now!  I will post more pics as this belly keeps growing!  xoxo

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow, cute baby bump! Are you sure it's not twins?!?