image

image

Monday, May 19, 2008

Peanut, the Big Sister!

Hello family and friends!

Well, it's official, Victoria Kay is going to be a Big Sister!  We are so excited!  We officially found out yesterday, May 18th.  However I have kinda known for the last week or so... old familiar feelings I guess you could call it.  For those of you who are wondering, (and so many have already asked) no, we are not going to find out the sex.  We are waiting.... again.  That was way too exciting and eventful to miss out on.  (But I'll let you in on a secret, my intuition says it's a boy!)

My rough due date is January 26th.  So I would be considered 4 weeks pregnant right now.
So far, not much morning sickness, but I'm not holding my breath.  Just a lot of fatigue and bathroom trips. 

Frankie and I couldn't be happier about this new addition to our little family.  I will keep the blog updated with how things are going, and of course, with belly pics!  Love to you all!!

The Silvas

5 comments:

The Spencer Four said...

and the spencer's couldn't be happier either! we know you just want to have 2 just like us...copy cats!
congrats V on becoming a big sister!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congrats on the new addition. I'm a total dork and deleted my first comment, so just wanted to congratulate you again! How exciting!

--Jenn S.

Laycee Lemons said...

Yeah for another Silva Baby!

Stephanie said...

WOW... Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! V will be a great big sister!