image

image

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My 1st Blog

So finally I have made a blog site... something I have been wanting to do for a while.  
So far this month, things have been great.  On the 3rd we took the boat to the lake with our close friends, the Spencers, and had a great time!  It was our first trip out on the boat this year, and there will be many more to come!  

V's half-birthday is May 9th:  18 months old!  I can't believe time has gone by so fast.  She is getting to be so grown up, such the little lady.  She LOVES all the girly stuff- shoes, jewelry, purses, etc.  (That's my girl!)  



We have a lot coming up in the next couple of weeks.  We are going to Southern California on the 9th to spend some time with family and friends.  We have birthdays, Mother's Day, baby showers, and a trip to Disneyland all within the next 2 weeks!  Fun fun!  I will keep posting news and pictures on a regular basis.  Can't wait for what this summer has in store!!

No comments: