image
Thursday, May 8, 2008
V's New Habit
So, my daughter has developed this habit when she wakes up every morning (and from naps even). She watches as I open her door, and gives me a big smile. I approach her crib, and she immediately rolls over onto her belly, with her bum in the air.... waiting with anticipation. It's time for her backrub. Yup, my daughter has to have her back scratched before she gets up. I've even tried talking to her, "Victoria, good morning sweetie, let's get up and go get some milk..." etc etc. Nope, she sits there patiently waiting, with a smile on her face. Oh my cuteness.... these are the amazing little things that I love about being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha... she's just like her Daddy...
that is so funny that she does that!
Oh my gosh, that sounds so cute!!
Post a Comment