Where am I at with the Lord right now.... I am, thankful. Busy serving Him. Hearing conviction every week and doing my best to obey His calling and follow hard after Him. Serving in BSF as a group leader this year is quickly proving to be one of the strongest tools He's using in my life to stretch my faith. It's almost as if I can literally FEEL the stretching.... pulling, challenging, encouraging, bringing me to my knees constantly in prayer. Prayer for my 16 ladies in my group, prayer for the other leaders and staff, prayer for myself and my family as they too are sacrificing in this ministry. It brings a smile to my face when I think about where He'll have me next May when this year ends... but also He's taught me I have to take ONE day at a time, depending on Him every step of the way, increasing my reliance on the Holy Spirit for guidance and wisdom that only He can give.
I love listening to this song on my drives into town in the mornings, definitely one of my favs....and since it pretty much sums up where I am at right now, I thought I'd share. Enjoy. :)
2 comments:
Love your updates! ...and LOVE that song, too! It really makes me stop and think of my mission hear on Earth and what's important in life!
Thanks for sharing Jessi! I enjoyed listening to the song you shared. I hadn't heard it before. I look forward to seeing you at BSF!!!
Post a Comment