"I want to go to outer space."
February 18, 2010
All of us are at a restaurant for lunch. V pulls a fork out of the napkin wrap and starts brushing her hair then excalims "I brush my hair like Ariel!"
March 5, 2010
After I kiss her goodnight... "Mommy, you have a cute tongue!"
April 13, 2010
We are planting flowers in our front yard. V puts on her princess gardening gloves to help. After a few minutes of helping us pack dirt around the freshly planted flowers, I find her in the house washing her princess gardening gloves in the bathroom sink "cause they got dirty."
May 10, 2010
V is jumping on the couch cushions, falls and does a backwards somersault. Hops back up and shrugs her shoulders saying, "It's all part of the plan, more or less."
May 28, 2010
After Sophie keeps pushing buttons on the tv and messing up the movie that was on... "I got an idea Mommy. We should put sissy in her highchair. She won't push the buttons anymore."
June 2, 2010
"You're so weird Mommy."
1 comment:
Man, I love that kid!
Post a Comment