image

image

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hmmm

What do you blog about when it's been 3 months of not blogging??

I have seriously cut back on my computer time. With the Spirit's conviction and studying Isaiah I realized my obsession with connectivity was a problem... an idol. I was spending more time being on the computer than being in the Word. So instead of a long (and boring I'm sure) post about what's been going on, I'm just gonna re-cap:

BABY: I will be 18 weeks pregnant this Thursday, the 19th. The morning/ afternoon/ evening sickness and fatigue have been replaced with a massive appetite. Yikes.

FRANKIE: So incredibly proud of him. He is in the air as we speak, flying home from his first mission trip. It was in Belfast, Northern Ireland with the Firefighters For Christ team. You can check out their trip at: http://www.firefightersforchrist.org/ and click on "Mission Possible 2011."




VICTORIA: 4 1/2 years old, more beautiful than ever, and a HUGE heart. Lately she has been praying for her sister. And I quote, "Dear God, please come and live in Sophie's heart. And please please love her. In Jesus' name, Amen."


SOPHIA: Going on 2 1/2. Tantrums have begun. And she is definitely challenging us. Not used to parenting such a stubborn child. But I adore her in every way. She is SO silly, loves to laugh and be goofy. And is talking like crazy.


ME: I am thankful. God is teaching me so much right now. BSF just ended, which I'm not too happy about, but He has taught me SO much this last year. I fell in love with the book of Isaiah after studying it for 9 months. It is so rich and full of God's instruction. I learned about the sin of idolatry and how prevalent it is in our (definitely in mine) lives today. He took my belief in His sovereignty and made it go from a head knowledge to the heart. To LIVE out that belief, bringing such peace in day to day life. He showed me the extent of His faithfulness to such a stubborn people as Israel (and myself). I studied His unfailing love and comfort, His righteous judgement, His gracious perseverance and His just discipline. Stay tuned for my next post on things I learned while studying Isaiah...

No comments: