On October 29th, Frankie and I went out to lunch before going to a 4D ultrasound, just for fun. While at lunch we talked about how maybe it would be fun to find out the sex and experience it that way... since we waited with Victoria. So at about 3:00pm, Frankie and I looked in surprise at the ultrasound screen that showed us we were having another little girl. I couldn't believe it. Our little Peanut is going to have a sister. After the shock wore off, I was simply ecstatic. I am going to be the mother of two little girls! And V will have a sissey! I always wanted a sister, and I am so happy Victoria will be able to have that. And they will be close in age. I cannot wait to hold my new daughter, and for V to hold her for the first time. Frankie can't believe he is going to be so outnumbered! :) We are overjoyed and January can't come soon enough!!

No comments:
Post a Comment